Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What I Learned in Murray

1. Being friends with someone and then living with them doesn't always turn out like you would expect.

2. Being denied privacy can piss me off. A lot.

3. Constant sound bombardment of any kind at volume levels that can be heard in the Andromeda galaxy does not cheer me up. Connection to be had with point number two.

4. World of Warcraft is God's gift to a jobless idiot.

5. My financial management, which I thought to be only average, reached lofty heights when compared to the people I was surrounded by.

6. If I have a serious dislike of someone, I cannot hide it very well.

7. Listening to the same song constantly does not ruin its appeal for some people, even if it was minimal to begin with.

8. Hardcore, metalcore and screamo can quit.

9. The word 'epic' is criminally overused.

10. Religion can take people and turn them into complete fools.

11. You shouldn't try to mod the inside of a Rock Band guitar.

12. Some people can't tell what's what on a motherboard.

13. Matt B. can make some excellent pizza.

14. The Wire is still the greatest television show ever, even on my third time watching it through.

15. Getting a job at USEC is about as plausible as winning the lottery.

16. World of Warcraft, while God's gift to a jobless idiot, turns out to be the same boring, endless grind two months later.

17. Someone exists who would rather listen to Nickleback than Opeth.

18. I miss going to Crash on Sunday.

19. Not having a job, even a crappy one, really weighs on me.

20. I love Paducah.

2 comments:

brodieman34 said...

This post is... epic.

Lambo said...

Sighs all around.